Final Fantasy Roadtrip Final Fantasy Roadtrip

Pretty good

The graphics where horrible and the sound was so-so, but the storyline was original and funny, and the music went well too.

Good job!

Earth-Mage-2000 responds:

This is a very good honest opinion. If only there were more people like you on newgrounds.

Ragnarok Online Music Vid Ragnarok Online Music Vid

nice!

That was just about the best music video i've ever seen!

amazing use of sprites!

-8-bit Candy Megamix- -8-bit Candy Megamix-

NIce choice!

Nice sprites but that second scence with the fighting guy killing the marion villians is a little long

Amazing music though! That song is defenetly one of my favrites in the game. but... I suck and can't beat it...

Oh well, you did great!

Blow Up! Blow Up!

Another Bubble Puzzle game, eh?

Well it was good, graphics were appealing and the style was good. I liked the power-ups, and the layout. However it's been done before and I'd much rather go to the arcade then buy this game.

Also it's endless, you can't clear them all because the hot/cold bar goes down too fast and for me it's hard to lose unless I'm trying, I got bored after about 250,000 points.

The pop-ups were a good idea, annoying people into buying your product but I personnaly didn't enjoy the length of the game and there weren't to many new twists or anything of "wow" quality and the concept was obviously unoriginal.

It was fun though, good work on the game and good luck in the future.

Preloading Fun Preloading Fun

WOAH!

SWEET!!!!!!!

any other words to describe it? I think not! 3 liner is the BEST!

xbox emulator xbox emulator

amazing!

Its so funny cuz its so true!

To all you X-Box fans... Yes it's true, I have X-box it weighs more than the first computer, it crashes once out of every ten times you turn it on and ALL the games suck, WOW BLOOD, WOW VIOLENCE, WOW SWEARING, get a friggin life! Super Monkey Ball 2 kicks all X-box games put into one! am I not right.

--A message from the DWYHEMOXBF (Dont waste your hard earned money on X-boxes foundation)--