Blow Up! Blow Up!

Another Bubble Puzzle game, eh?

Well it was good, graphics were appealing and the style was good. I liked the power-ups, and the layout. However it's been done before and I'd much rather go to the arcade then buy this game.

Also it's endless, you can't clear them all because the hot/cold bar goes down too fast and for me it's hard to lose unless I'm trying, I got bored after about 250,000 points.

The pop-ups were a good idea, annoying people into buying your product but I personnaly didn't enjoy the length of the game and there weren't to many new twists or anything of "wow" quality and the concept was obviously unoriginal.

It was fun though, good work on the game and good luck in the future.

Preloading Fun Preloading Fun

WOAH!

SWEET!!!!!!!

any other words to describe it? I think not! 3 liner is the BEST!

xbox emulator xbox emulator

amazing!

Its so funny cuz its so true!

To all you X-Box fans... Yes it's true, I have X-box it weighs more than the first computer, it crashes once out of every ten times you turn it on and ALL the games suck, WOW BLOOD, WOW VIOLENCE, WOW SWEARING, get a friggin life! Super Monkey Ball 2 kicks all X-box games put into one! am I not right.

--A message from the DWYHEMOXBF (Dont waste your hard earned money on X-boxes foundation)--

Absalom RPG (Flash 5) Absalom RPG (Flash 5)

o...k...

Great game but speed up the walking and make it so u can heal in battle. Also put in a warp to village thing

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

FRIGIN AWSOME!

That was some great stuff! but one question... where did you get the penguin and dragon sprites? also I found a bug... Im not sure if it will be posible to fix but in the game (not during movie sceens you can right click then click play to skip that part. This only works untill you get to death adder's layer though (there it replays the beggining) Also you should be able to cast spells in the last part. Just like in the real game (I can't remember it's name)

Thanx 4 your time

y my 6th movie y my 6th movie

Dosn't work

I would've givin you a higher rating but the damn gun dosn't work... and if it took you that much kb to make a game like THAT i think you should remake it... really

Galactic Tennis Galactic Tennis

uhhh...good graphics?

Good graphics but you shoulda cared more about the gameplay. If I were you Id make a story line and power-ups that pop up every now and then.